Sunday 4 December 2011

Soundtrack.

For my movie trailer I used 2 sound effects that were already on the Apple i Macs as I thought they were in keeping with the genre of the movie trailer. At the start of my trailer the mood starts of with the music being scary and mysterious like the scenes within the first half of the trailer. As it gets further into the trailer I then changed it to the second of the sound effects that are on the i Mac as the second one is a bit more up beat but still 'scary'. As the scenes start getting a bit more faster and the things going on in the scenes are faster for example running; I though it would be better if we had another sound track that started of creepy then got faster and got the audience a lot more intrigued in the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment